For more posts, see my main weblog, Veritas.

Veritas

Wednesday, October 25, 2006


Last night I had a decent climbing session at Klättercentret. Thomas, Ragnar and Karin posed for this photo.

Lisa tackled a 6a-rated route. She rested once on the way up so I was able to snap this photo. Bravo, Lisa!

Matt didn't join us tonight, because he was shopping for replacement parts for his wrecked bike. So I was too busy climbing to catch many photos. But I did get this nice one of Karin tackling a new route of purple-colored holds.

There are two levels in the bouldering area, and a slanted tunnel goes from the lower to the upper level. In the tunnel are several routes where one can practice climbing overhangs. I've done the route of green-colored holds before, so I tried it again. Lisa photographed me.



It's important to just keep moving; the longer you stay hanging from your arms, the more quickly your strength will be sapped.









Once I arrived at the upper level (one can also take the stairs!), I saw Lotta and Roman, so I snapped some shots of them.









That's all for now. Friday I'm going back to Karbin for yet another Boulder Open competition. So there will be more exciting photos soon!

No comments: