For more posts, see my main weblog, Veritas.

Veritas

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

2006-10-03 Climbing @ Klättercentret








Marie & Christer planning their route.



Lisa



Lisa took a few photos of me trying to do a relatively simple route.

Everything was fine until right after the overhang.

Then I made a big mistake and ended up facing away from the wall. Doh!

Matt made it look easy. He was going so quickly that Lisa couldn't even get him in focus. :)

Paula with a halo.

Paula with nice shoulder muscles!

Paula in the zone.

Upstairs boulding wall.

Linda looking good on the problem of purple & yellow holds. It's a fun little problem.

I never got this guy's name, but he looked good in the spotlight so I had to get a photo.



Anna making it look easy.

Matt goofing around.



Tonight I finally managed to do a black-rated bouldering problem from start to finish. In fact, I did it twice — once just to see if I could do it, and another time for these photos!



This is probably the crux of the problem. It's just an awkward position to get into.





That's the last hold.

Victory!

Then Matt did the problem too.



Of course, he only managed to do it because it watched me do it first! ;)

The ever-lovely Maja agreed somewhat reluctantly to pose for this photo as I was packing up and getting ready to head home.

That's all for tonight!

No comments: