For more posts, see my main weblog, Veritas.

Veritas

Thursday, February 01, 2007

A tough night at Karbin


_MAL5839, originally uploaded by Michael A. Lowry.

I am still recovering from the cold I caught on Sunday, so Tuesday's bouldering session at Karbin was not nearly as successful as the boulder open on Friday. It's actually dramatic how stark the difference was. There were some red-rated routes that were easy for me on Friday, but that I couldn't even get started on this time.

Even so, I had a good time. I did well on the easier problems, and the ones that required more finesse than strength. I met Anna F. there, as well as a couple of her climbing buddies, Yvonne and Cissi. I also saw some folks that I first met at Klättercentret way back in August: Micke, Louise & Chrisian. Christian spent a lot of time working on a really tricky white-rated (very difficult) bouldering problem, and I got a few good shots of him. The photos are online.

No comments: